Most Haunted!

Did anyone see Most Haunted the other day, (Living TV).

It was awesome. One of the best I've seen.

No Derek Acorah and all the better for it, (I'm sad to say.).

The new(ish) medium is David Wells and he is very convincing. No dramatics as such. Just good info coupled with, what I consider to be, genuine emotion.

And to cap it all, the series producer and Director, Karl Beattie, captured a large floating ethereal image on film!

Proof positive of the existance of spirits/ghosts?

Possibly.

Anyway, I was kinda going off Most Haunted because it was becoming somewhat predictable. But on the evidence of this showing, I reckon I'll stick with it for now!

2 comments:

Neighbour of Teh Hoors! said...

I was taken to see Derek perform in Aberdeen recently and I have to say, I was dissapointed. He showed all the huge obvious signs of cold reading and the whole thing just made me cringe. Still... We do love Most Haunted for shits and giggles! :)

Andrea Allison said...

I'm not a big fan of Most Haunted. They admitted that the show is more for entertainment value than serious paranormal investigating. I prefer Ghost Hunters on the Sci-Fi channel.